June 05, 2007

Inspiration from All of You


I haven't posted on my blog for many reasons during this past year. Some personal and my other reason was to get a stronger backbone on Islamic knowledge. I love to write about Islam, but I didn't want to write something that wasn't according to the Quran and the authentic sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). I have been attending classes on a website called Adly.net. (www.adly.net.com) for a little over a year now and that 1 yr itch of not actively writing was starting to creep up on me. I'm so happy and feel so blessed to have such wonderful brothers and sisters in Islam reading the blog. You have all been so patient with my lack of posting this past year. I was thinking of discontinueing my writing; however, something touched me......YOUR COMMENTS!!!!!!!!
You have all been sooo inspirational to me and to know that the words that I write have touched you in your life is just breathtaking Walahi..... It was one of those comments that I received in May that really got me reflecting on this past year. I love writing and sharing things I have learned as Muslim and things that affect our ummah on a daily basis. And it was that comment that gave me the motivation I needed to get back on the saddle. You are all very dear to me, and to know that the words I write have changed your life in someway or have cheered you up on a cloudy day.....well this is the best gift a reader gives to a writer Mashallah.
I wanted to give you all a quick update that I have continued to write Alhamdulilah and have created another blog that inshallah will interest all of you. I have included the posts from this blog to that one as well. The blog is www.intuitivemuslima.wordpress.com I thought I needed a new look for a blog that reflects my life at this time and what I have been through this past year both happy and challenging times. Please check it out. I will continue to use that blog as my new home inshallah for continueing posts. Please feel free to leave your comments on it and your suggestions for posts. The blog is a sanctuary for not just me but I have a page that is dedicated to all of you. So feel free to speak your mind on that page. It's titled "Intuitive Poetry" the link is http://intuitivemuslima.wordpress.com/intuitive-poetry/?csspreview=true.
Jazak Allah Khairan for all your support. Inshallah you will enjoy the new blog space and please pass it out to those you know.
May Allah keep all of us on the straight path, in good health and faith. May He make us among the successful in this life and the hereafter. Amin.

Copyright © 2006 Sumayah Fayed
Authorization is given to distribute on websites for dawah (invitation to Islam) purposes in non-profit publications under the following conditions:
1. Information on this site may not be modified.
2. Copyright notice and permission notice must appear in the publication "Copyright © 2006 Sumayah Fayed. All Rights Reserved".
If use is for commercial purposes please contact the author for all other rights, which are reserved.
Copyright © 2006 Sumayah Fayed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click here to join Muslimah_Writers_Alliance
Click to join Muslimah_Writers_Alliance
Copyright © 2006 Sumayah Fayed Authorization is given to distribute on websites for dawah (invitation to Islam) purposes in non-profit publications under the following conditions:information on this site may not be modified,copyright notice and permission notice must appear in the publication (Copyright © 2006 Sumayah Fayed. All Rights Reserved)If use is for commercial purposes please contact the author for all other rights, which are reserved.